All Groupama employees are expected to have and cultivate three essential skills.
On top of these three essential skills, our employees are expected:
- To have thorough knowledge about their tasks and to develop themselves continuously in order to master their skills.
- To deliver their tasks as best as they can and to strive to reach perfection.
- To achieve the targets expected of them as completely as possible.
- To create ideas, products and methods that add value and do this on a regular basis.
- To adapt to changing work conditions before their competitors.
- To continuously look for ways for improving growth and profitability, collecting data and sharing it with colleagues.
- To ensure that the teams they manage effectively collaborate to achieve company's targets.
- To be committed and driven to meet company's targets, have no fear to change, and lead their teams to maximize efficiency.