A mutual insurance, banking and financial services provider, Groupama* serves 13 million members and customers with 34,000 employees.
- The second mutual insurance company and seventh largest insurance company in France
- 13 million members and customers
- Over 34,000 employees
- 13.6 billion Euro premium income
- France accounts for 80 percent of premium income:
- Ranks first in the agriculture and private health insurance segments.
- Ranks fourth in the motor insurance segments.
- Ranks second in home and SME insurance segments.
- Global Presence:
- Outside France, Groupama is present in 11 countries across Europe and Asia. These are: Italy, Portugal, Slovakia, Turkey, Greece, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, China, Vietnam and Tunisia.
*2014 year-end figures